June 14, 2010

Salomon South Downs Trail Marathon 12/06/10



It is not often that you come to a race fully fit and prepared this was it and I had a blast!
I did enter the SSDM months earlier but did not look at it from a competitive angle for me this was pure fun the way we do it in France, trail running.
The weather was sunny, the South Down Way beautiful and hilly on a few occasion, the path nice and easy.
I new that the trails wouldn't be to technical and ran with my Brooks Green Silence and as there was plenty of water station on the way just took an handheld bottle.
I finish in 30th position in 3h38 and as always a few minutes past the finish line I was hopping I could run it again in two weeks...
 





1 comment:

  1. Good for you Regis sounds great, and if those are pictures from the day, looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete